How to Cure Dry Skin Naturally: 10 Home Remedies for Treating Dry SkinSkin & Body Care
Dry skin is a skin care problem that affects a large percentage of the population. Dry skin is a condition where the skin lacks moisture to maintain its smoothness and supple texture. Dry skin can have several reasons for happening. Lack of proper hydration is one of the most common causes for dry skin. Using home remedies for dry skin will hold the moisture into rough skin that helps keep the skin soft.
Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Dry skin home remedies will restore your skin back to its natural health. Cure dry skin naturally with the following proven home remedies for dry skin.
1. If you are suffering from excessive dry skin, you may mix equal quantities of glycerin and rose water. After having bath, apply this mixture over the face and body to cure dry skin naturally.
2. After showering, massage sweet almond oil all over as a soothing moisturizer. This dry skin remedy is very simple and one of the effective home remedies for dry skin.
3. Every night before going to bed, take 1 tablespoon of milk cream and add a few drops each of glycerin, castor oil, and rose water. Mix them well then apply this prepared mixture on the dry skin. Leave the mask on overnight while you sleep. In the morning, wash it off with cold water. This will help keep your dry skin looking its best throughout the day.
4. To treat dry skin, add glycerin to your favorite non-scented lotion, shampoo, and conditioner.
5. For treating dry skin, mix the pulp of half avocado, 1 egg yolk and a drop of lemon juice. Apply it on dry skin and leave for 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water to get rid of dry skin.
6. Many essential oils can benefit a dry skin condition and soothe skin irritation. Sandalwood oil is used in moisturizing lotions for dry skin. Soothing effects of lavender oil makes them effective in dry skin treatment. You may add a few drops of these oils in bathing water.
7. Combine one quarter cup of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of milk powder, and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply on face for 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water to get rid of dry skin.
8. A mixture of egg, honey, rose water, and olive oil can be effectively used as a dry skin facial mask.
9. You can also treat dry skin by applying a mixture of ground almonds, honey, and milk cream. Apply this moisturizing lotion at least twice a week to cure dry skin effectively.
10. Aloe vera gel is a natural remedy for treating dry skin. Apply fresh Aloe vera gel on face and body to retaining moisture of the skin and to get a smooth skin.
These are some natural remedies, natural cures for dry skin. Heal dry skin naturally and restore skin’s natural glow with these dry skin home remedies.